Family

Family

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Messy Face

For Valentines Day, the grocery store down the road did this thing where kids could come frost a cookie for free for a valentine and buy a carnation for 50 cents. Sam took Marlee to frost a cookie and get a flower for Mommy.  What Sam and Marlee brought home was so funny/cute I wanted to share it.   

 The first thing they brought home was a very messy Marlee!  I didn't really expect her to leave the cookie alone, but I didn't expect this cute messy face :)  
 Marlee really enjoyed the cookie!

They also brought home was what was left of the cookie.  It was originally a big heart cookie. She ate 3/4th of it! The flower made it home just fine, but then again it isn't made of sugar :)   I just love that cute messy face!                  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she thoroughly enjoyed her cookie! I love your Superman date night idea by the way! How fun!

    ReplyDelete