Family

Family

Friday, February 28, 2014

Superman Date

Sam and I had planned to go on a few dates when we were home for Christmas.  Since Marlee got sick that didn't happen.  So I planned a stay at home date once we got back.  Sam got the latest Superman on Blu-ray for Christmas so I took my idea from that.  I made a Superman themed dinner and then we watched the movie.  Some of my food ideas were cheesy, but I think cheesy can be fun too!  

Here is our Superman dinner:  


 
(sour cream and onion so they have green flakes)

These are grilled cheese sandwiches, but this was the one I was most proud of :) 
 
 

In the spirit of the themed date, Sam changed into his Superman shirt! 

Marlee joined us for the dinner part of the date.  She wasn't as impressed with the meal as Sam was.  She also didn't eat the sandwich where it was red... probably because it looked funny.... picky girl!  

Quick disclaimer... I looked up most of these ideas on the internet.  I'm creative when I have the help of other creative people! Thank you Google and Pinterest :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment